Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Look

SmileyCentral.com
Guess you could say I'm procrastinating again. I decided to give the blog a facelift. To quote a stylin television show..... How Do I Look?

7 comments:

smctiver said...

Hi Dani,

I like the look of your blog!

My, everything's been so excruciatingly quiet with respect to UZ adoption news.

Dani said...

I noticed that too, Shari. Me, I'm just chugging along with house remodeling stuff. Will be posting some pictures as soon as I'm finished. I'm definitely learning new things, hopefully by end of August I'll even have my deck changes made, too..... Have any experience with semi-transparent stains?

Ute said...

Nice new look, Dani. It seems there is no news anywhere.

... at least Barbara is back and she, David and Rhys are finally a family of three. :)

Dani said...

I saw that Ute... I think it's wonderful. I bet she's in heaven now... Can't wait to hear how things are going.

Nichole said...

Lookin' good. It alwasy feels good to get a fresh new look. I might have to do that, too.

Tammie said...

Love the new look........always feels good to make a change.

sfravel said...

Dani,
Any news on your Uzbek adoption? I've been thinking about you and Steve lately. My husband and I completed our progam thru our local DFCS and are currently waiting on the approval of our homestudy from upper level mgmt so that the case worker can begin placement. It's been a long ride but I think this time it's going to work out beautifully.
Shauna Fravel