Just to give you an update for those of you still looking at this blog ... a decision has been made for Steve and I that we will no longer be adopting from Uzbekistan. It is a long process, and I hope that all of you that are still looking forward to adopting from Uzbekistan have your dreams fulfilled.
I've enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of you and consider you friends. I wish you all the best.
Dani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Dani,
I've been checking your blog hoping for some news. I wish you peace with your decision and completely understand under the circumstances.
Keep us posted and let us know if you decide to take another path.
Katie
Katie .... it wasn't our decision, the decision was made for us.....
As you know, God has reasons for everything he does, so hopefully, he'll let us know what his plan is for us sooner rather than later.
Dani,
I'm so sorry to hear that your adoption isn't going to be in Uzbekistan. I pray that the Lord will give you strength and hope. I also hope that He'll provide you & Steve with children from another path.
Keep in touch - things are looking up this week for our adoption - but this is UZ, so that may change as you well know.
May God bless both of you.
Thanks Shari.... the one thing that I have learned that when one door is closed another opens.... and I do believe other than losing two years and several thousands of dollars that things will work out as they are meant to. Keep in touch and I hope your Uzbek journey doesn't end as ours did..... If things turn out as I hope they will.... I'll have some news of my own sometime in the future.....
Dani, so good to hear from you again! I have always wondered what was going on with your adoption journey. I am so sorry you had to change your path from Uzbekistan. I know it is hard to change your mindset, but as you say it all happens for a reason. I can't wait to hear where your journey ends up. Best of luck to you and your growing family.
Dani, I'm so sorry that suffered this disappointment. I've been bad about keeping up with blogs, so I apologize that I did not see your update sooner. I agree with everyone that you are just being lead on a different path. You're going to be wonderful parents, it's just that your children were not in Uzbekistan.
Please do keep us posted... while we're all just "internet buddies" I do consider us all to be friends even though most of us have not met in person. Best of luck with everything...
Lisa R.
Post a Comment